Friday, August 8, 2008

Perspective

I have always been intriqued by perspective shots of babies. That is actually how the monthly mini sessions began - to photograph Katelyn and now Owen in the same place every month over the course of a year. I decided to try something a little different this time. I started with a sleeping baby but as soon as I put him on the dresser he woke up. Oh well so much for that! The angle is a little off but you can see how much longer he has gotten in just a short time. Check out the difference 8 weeks makes! :)




Here's another take that was just too cute not to post. He is such a little ham already!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those pictures! What a great idea! I think I might have to copy that with my next one. :-)

Lauren W said...

Fabulous idea. I read an article that photographed a one month old in a 12 month outfit and then they photographed him every month in that outfit until he filled it out. I meant to do that, but I am 5months behind already. Whoops!