Thursday, March 19, 2009

Katelyn and Mommy

I love Facebook - yes, I am addicted! There is a note chain going around right now where you interview your child and post the answers to the questions. I did this with Katelyn recently and it was too cute not to share!








According to Katelyn - 3.17.09 - 3 years old

1. What is something mommy always says to you? please and thank you

2. What makes mommy happy? when I get something for you

3. What makes mommy sad? When I spill something

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? Make popping sounds with mouth (?)

5. What was your mommy like as a child? Just like me

6. How old is your mommy? 10

7. How tall is your mommy? Raises hands up high (about 3 feet)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with me

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? Take pictures & work on computer

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? Being my mommy (awww!)

11. What is your mommy really good at? Taking pictures

12. What is your mommy not very good at? nothing

13. What does your mommy do for her job? Take pictures

14. What is your mommy's favorite food? Jello (huh?)

15. What makes you proud of your mommy? Your smile

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? A flower

17. What do you and your mommy do together? Play games

18. How are you and your mommy the same? We look alike

19. How are you and your mommy different? You are taller

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? lots of hugs and kisses

21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? Wal-mart (NOT!)

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

Hey Lori! I saw your blog address on facebook. You have a beautiful family! I'll put a link to your blog on mine, if you don't mind. Our blog is radiobutlers.blogspot.com
Leigh Anne