Thursday, June 4, 2009

Katelyn's Last Day of Preschool

It is so hard to believe that my baby is out of preschool - sort of...she will start K-4 in the Fall. She is so excited! I, on the other hand, have mixed emotions. Starting in the fall she will be in school 5 days a week for the next 14 years! WOW! What a reality to think about that!

Katelyn's last day of school was Friday, May 8th. They had a party, enjoyed pizza and ice pops, and had a blast on the inflatable. I got a little crazy with my camera because the kids were just so cute. They would look right at me and give me the sweetest smiles. I just couldn't stop shooting! I have SO many favorite images that I just couldn't pick a few for the blog. So here's a collage. It was a super fun day!


To see all the pics and to download or print individual images, click HERE.

No comments: