Tuesday, April 7, 2009

An Afternoon with Thomas

I was so excited to get a call from my sister-in-law last week that she needed a babysitter for my nephew Thomas for the afternoon. Thomas came over around lunch and miraculously I was able to get them ALL down at the same time for a quick nap that afternoon before it was time for some outdoor playtime. The kids had such a fun time playing. It is so neat to watch them play together. Thomas loved the bubble mower. He pushed it all over the yard for a long time. He even pretended like it wouldn't start and tried kicking it. Wonder where he's seen that Daddy?? :)


We played baseball, jumped on the trampoline, and even played in the boat for a little while. Thomas and Katelyn had the best time standing on the motor cover of the boat and screaming at the top of their lungs. They would do it over and over and just laugh and laugh!!


Owen was having his own share of fun while the bigger kids ran around. He hung out in the wagon and the cozy coupe car. He even had his first taste of mud that he found in the back of the cozy coupe when I wasn't looking. I turned around to find this in progress...


It didn't hurt him but I don't think he will be trying that again anytime soon! :)

The rest of the images are HERE.

1 comment:

Chuck and Anna said...

I love these pictures! So cute! Thank you for keeping him. I am so glad they got to play together!