Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday

For the past several years we have gone to Alex City for Easter morning. I help the youth with a fund raiser offering family portraits that morning. It is usually quite hectic and I don't get much time to take many family pictures as I would like. I have to leave early to get to the church and Mom and Dad get the kids ready for me. As usual I missed getting a picture of our little family all dressed up this year. However here is our entire family portrait. This has become a family tradition for us over the past 4 years (since I started doing this for the youth). When we first started Katelyn was about 11 months old and it is neat to see how our family has multiplied.


I did enjoy the service and was even able to sneak in a few candids from the upper level. The preacher started what he hopes to become a new tradition for the service by releasing butterflies at the cross during the children's minute. He talked about the new life that they represent. The kids loved it! They had the most precious little lamb for the service. I believe this is the owner in the center image. It is so grainy because it was pretty much shot in the dark!! :)


The rest of the images are HERE.

After we finished up at the church we headed home for lunch with Bart's side of the family. More to come!

No comments: