Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Katelyn's Pre-wedding Pampering and a little POOP!

On Saturday before the wedding Shana and I took Katelyn to get a manicure and a pedicure. She just eats this up! She had a blast. The boys (Bart, Art, and Owen) stayed out in the car playing with their phones. :) Katelyn got up in the big chair and grinned from ear to ear the entire time.


Poor little Owen has been teething quite a bit with the latest addition of 3 teeth. Little did we know that major diarrhea would hit on our trip. On Friday afternoon we stopped by the tux shop to pick up Bart's tux. I realized he needed to be changed so I just took him in and put him on the floor while Bart did his thing. OMG, it was absolutely horrible. His poop was EVERYWHERE from head to toe!! It smelled up the entire shop and the lady came up to me and asked if I wanted to take him to the bathroom. At this point it was all over me and him and I was trying my best to not get it on anything else. I was already committed at that point and had to stay put until I could get it all cleaned up. I was so embarrassed!! They gave us a trash bag and we ended up just throwing all of Owen's clothes away it was so bad! Surely there was nothing left in him because with all that poop he surely had to be totally clean out!!

Oh no, no such luck! On Saturday while Art and Bart were taking care of Owen, Bart got another whiff. He laid him in the back of the truck to change him and Round 2 was ON!! Another massive blowout! Luckily I was in the nail place with Katelyn and had no idea what was going on at the time. They handled it very well and I was so proud of them! Bart ended up using an entire 80 pack of wipes on Owen!! He showed me a completely full bag of used wipes when it was over! Art said he was gagging the whole time and it was the worst he had ever seen! Of course it didn't phase Owen one bit!! :) Here are a few pictures from after the major ordeal!

1 comment:

Chuck and Anna said...

I am still laughing about this! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall! lol