Thursday, September 18, 2008

Four Month Well Visit

We went back to see Dr. Wood last week for Owen's 4 month check up. He got 4 shots and did really well until about the 3rd one he said "Enough!" He got a great report! Dr. Wood said that in your 20+ years in practice has she ever seen a baby take up breastfeeding as late as 4 months. She said she knew it was possible but had never had a Mom hold out that long! I am one determined mommy and he is doing great! :) Owen weighed in at 15 lbs. 3 oz. (50%) and measured 26 1/4 inches long (90%). He is on the tall and skinny track just like his sister. I looked back at Katelyn's stats at 4 months and she was 15 lbs. 2 oz. and 26 inches long. Here's a comparision from his last four visits. I'm any constantly amazed at watching this little man grow!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Lori... I love that you're documenting so much of your kids lives. I probably would have done the same with Sarah Austin had there been such thing as blogs. :) I cannot say I would have done as well with Emma Cate. There's something about having two. There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to write down what you want to. You're doing great though. I'm inspired to do better. :) How did you get two pictures side by side in this post? I have done it once by accident and can't figure out how to do it again. Thanks! :)