Monday, March 16, 2009

Katelyn Update

With Owen discovering new things everyday and changing so fast I feel like sometimes Katelyn doesn't get the attention she deserves here on the blog. I thought I would do a quick "Katelyn Update" for the family. She will be 4 in May and smart as a whip! She absolutely LOVES school and is soaking everything up like a sponge. I am amazed daily as she goes around spelling out the words she sees. She has been into rhyming words lately and if you give her a word she likes to think up all the words that rhyme with it. I honestly about fell out of my chair the other morning when she asked me how to spell my name and proceeded to show me this!! OMG! Is that normal?


She hasn't quite gotten her own name down yet but I was so impressed with her lettering on mine! She loves taking dance and going to choir practice each week. I keep thinking that next summer I need to sign her up for Camp Shakespeare for some real acting lessons. She is such a DRAMA QUEEN - might as well channel some of that into something useful! Our little girl is growing up right before our eyes. It is truly amazing to watch her blossom. Oh, did I mention how much she LOVES her little brother?!?


We love you little girl! Thank you for making us so proud!

No comments: