Saturday, May 23, 2009

FBC End of Year Program

First Baptist Church Child Development Center held their end of year program on Sunday, May 3rd. This was our second year at FBC and I was so impressed with how much more comfortable Katelyn was on stage this year. She did a great job!!




I've tried for several days with no luck in getting the video uploaded of her portion of the program. Here is a small clip of the second part for the grandparents since they were unable to attend.


The rest of the images are HERE. If your child was in the P2, P3, or K3 class you might find him/her here. I tried to get a shot of as many as I could.

Katelyn is super excited to be starting K4 next year! We are so proud of our little girl!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So cute :-)
Lily is going to K4 too. I don't know why I thought she was a year older than Lily....