Saturday, January 10, 2009

Playdate with Kinley & Hilton

I've been having some pretty significant neck pain lately and finally decided to go to the chiropractor. I thought I might have slept on it wrong but after a week it was still giving me problems. When you go to the doctor and he checks you out and says "Oohhh!" that is not good! Come to find out he is treating me for torticollis (much like Owen)! It is requiring several visits for ultrasound, cold and traction therapy. Most days it seems to be getting better but then again some days are better than others. Hopefully it will be corrected very soon. Anyhow, during one of my doctor visits the kids spent the afternoon playing with Kinley and Hilton. They had such a wonderful time! Thank you Wendy for taking these pictures!

The princesses in action...


The boys...

No comments: