Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Time!

Okay, I have mulled over this long enough! It's time to just get this party started! I started blogging about Katelyn back in January 2006 when she was 7 months old. I kept up with it for over a year and have since just really let it go. I hate that because I really enjoyed it even though it took some time to keep it going. To this day Katelyn and I love to look back at the old posts and relive those days. To see the original blog go to www.xanga.com/LoriMercer. I vowed that I would pick it up again with Owen and two months after his birth I have continued to let it slide. Lots of peer pressure and the presense of my failing memory has encouraged me to start again. I'll never remember all these precious times if I don't write them down. My ongoing battle with wanting everything to be perfect has kept me from getting started. I have to realize that it will never be perfect and this will be a "work in progress." Can you hear me talking to myself?!? Without further adue...

No comments: