Monday, July 20, 2009

My Little Sunflower

Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers and when my photographer friend, DiAnna, called me about a field in full bloom not far from our home I couldn't resist checking it out. Katelyn refused to go initially but when our cousin Carly, who was in town from Atlanta, agreed to join me, Katelyn could no longer resist. She is growing up so fast. Here are a few of my favorites from her time in front of the camera. For so long she was done with me taking her picture. I'm so glad to see her coming back around again. These portraits of her make me smile.








Can you believe Carly will only be 13 later this month?!? She is beautiful inside and out.










Many thanks to DaLee and Shana for all their assistance in making these images possible. I think they both have a new appreciation for what it takes sometimes to get the shot! ;) I couldn't have done it without you both!!

No comments: