Friday, October 17, 2008

Five Months

"Big O" turned five months on October 2nd. I just love this little guy so much! He is definitely my angel baby. He is never fussy, just goes with the flow, and smiles to everyone he meets.

I've noticed his beautiful blonde hair has really grown this month. I even think it may be a little curly.

He is still nursing like a champ (what a blessing!) but doesn't like to hang out there too long. He gets totally distracted by the world around him very easily.

He LOVES his big sister and can't keep his eyes off her. She really enjoys getting his attention.

He's pretty close to mastering "the roll" and no longer stays in one place. There have been days when I put him down on the quilt and when I come back he's already across the room! Oh, the preview of things to come!

Here's a quick look at the past four months...

He is changing so fast, I couldn't let this time pass without documenting those cute little baby parts. He's starting to get little chubby legs! I could just eat him up! :)

No comments: