Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kindermusik Family Time

Katelyn and I have been attending Kindermusik classes since she was three months old and she has loved every minute of it. I have watched her totally come alive dancing to the music, learning songs, and playing the instruments. This Fall has been Owen's first adventure in Kindermusik and I have seen the same magic in his eyes over the last 10 weeks. This semester we were in the Family Time class which is designed for siblings up to age 7 to be together in one class.

From the first class I started taking pictures and creating a collage for our scrapbook. In exchange for being able to document everyone for my scrapbook I created a class collage to give everyone at the last class. This has evolved over the years and it is neat to see how the kids have grown. Here is the collage from the Fall class.


To see more images from the Fall semester click on the image below.
KM Family Time - Fall 2008

Here's a look back at previous semesters. We've only missed one semester (Fall 2007) when we tried another type music class. It didn't take us long to realize that Kindermusik was the place to be!





No comments: