Friday, February 6, 2009

It was a beautiful day!

After Kindermusik last Tuesday (yes, I'm slowly trying to catch up!) the kids and I stopped by Vaughn Park for a little while to enjoy the absolutely gorgeous weather we were having. It was sunny and upper 60s - uncommonly warm for this time of year! It really made me look forward to Spring. The kids had a great time. I caught Owen chilling with his bottle and his foot propped up on his stroller tray. It was too cute! Katelyn ran all over the place trying to take it all in. Mission accomplished - they had a wonderful time AND took a great nap that afternoon! :)



As I was working on these I could help feel a little "deja vu". I looked back through Katelyn's pictures and sure enough we were at the same park almost exactly three years prior! Weird, huh?? I remember it was much colder that day! Here is a collage from that fun day too. I even found the old blog post. :)

No comments: