Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thomas turns 2!!

On April 23rd our family got together to celebrate my sweet nephew's 2nd birthday. Thomas was so excited!


He was wide open and all over the place on his John Deere tractor that he had gotten for Christmas.


The main event was actually THE SWINGSET that almost consumed my brother, my dad, and my cousin Josh over the prior week. I have to say I was very impressed with all their hard work!


He was so into his gifts this year! It was fun to hear his funny comments and see his sweet expressions of excitement. He got lots of outdoor toys and he couldn't have been happier!


He loved playing with Katelyn's bubble mower at our house and when his Gran got him his own he was estatic! He pushed that thing around for a long time!


The weedeater from Nana and Pop was also a huge hit! He looked so stinkin' cute with the goggles on and didn't even mind wearing them!


Of course we had to take a minute to grab some family shots. Here are the grandparents - Nana, Pop, Gran & GiGi.


But this quick family shot was definitely a favorite!


After the sun went down we headed inside for a delicious lasagna dinner and homemade birthday cake. Thomas did a great job of blowing out the candles. It made him so happy and he wanted to do it again and again!




Happy Birthday Thomas!! We love you little buddy! The rest of the images are HERE.

On the following Saturday he had his friends party at the Montgomery Zoo. You can see those images HERE.

1 comment:

John and Lauren said...

What great birthday shots! I love the one where he's watching the candle being lit. I can so see Anna in him, but then I see your brother, and I'm not sure!?! He's soooo cute!!