Sunday, December 7, 2008

End of an Era

Well I made it 6 months this time around. In November Owen decided he was just too busy for breastfeeding anymore. He is an active little fella and he just didn't want to sit still long enough to eat. He discovered that with a bottle he could keep an eye on everything else going on around him much easier. I truly enjoyed this experience this time around(once we got past the first couple of months which were really tough!). At times I could say that it was easier to pump since I could do it on my schedule and often times when he wasn't around. But the closeness and reliance that came from actual nursing was so special. I would do it again 20 times over if I had the opportunity. Owen is my last baby and I was really sad to see it end. I just didn't have the energy to pick back up with the pumping again so I let it go.

He is now a formula baby yet once again. If you come across any cans of Enfamil Nutramigen feel free to send them my way!! :)

No comments: