Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving at Nana & Pop's House

On November 16th the kids and I went to Alex City for a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with my parents. Bart had to work on Christmas trees (not ours) so he wasn't able to join us. Mom had everything looking so nice and had prepared a truly scrumptious dinner. Yummy!

I couldn't resist documenting the occasion with a few family shots.

The boys loved seeing each other. Owen was caught giving Thomas kisses. Here he is enjoying his Thanksgiving meal all laid out on Nana's lap. What a life!

I brought our Wii for some afternoon entertainment. What fun! I can't believe I didn't get a picture of my brother and sister-in-law acting like goof balls. We laughed until it hurt. I think they even hurt the next day from bowling! My Dad loves to bowl and he got in on the action too. We will definitely have to bring this out again at Christmas!

No comments: